Downtown Ottawa at Your Doorstep
Located in Ottawa’s Somerset Village, 341 MacLaren Executive Apartments are right in the heart of Downtown Ottawa and directly connected to the unique pulse and rhythm of Canada's capital city. Somerset Village is a beautiful and vibrant historic neighborhood between Bank Street and Elgin Street where our guests can experience a mix of new and old, tradition and eclectic, glitz and style.
There's always something do to when you live at 341 MacLaren. Our Ottawa downtown apartment is surrounded by some of the finest restaurants in the city (including Ottawa favourites such as Basmati, Mamma Teresa and Beckta), numerous entertainment options, including a variety of nightclubs, pubs, museums, galleries, theatres, playhouses, and concert halls.
The neighbourhood also features:
- A grocery store located one block away from your front door;
- Conveniently located near boutique shops and specialty food stores on Bank and Elgin Street;
- Minutes away from the hundreds of stores in Rideau Centre and the Byward Market;
- A short walk to Barrymore’s Music Hall—a historical Ottawa landmark and a stellar venue for some of today’s hottest musical acts;
- A five-minute walk to the Transitway and with that, every corner of the city.
Finally, when it's time to get down to work, 341 MacLaren Executive Apartments are conveniently located in the Downtown Ottawa business core, close to most major government offices, including the Department of National Defence (DND).
Explore our apartments>
Designed Expressly For:
Alternative to Condo Rentals
International + Grad. Students
Tenants in Transition
Canadian Military Personnel
Book your exclusive viewing today.
Call 1-855-200-8126 or fill out our convenient online form here.